Welcome to Senior and Disability Action
We formed from the merger of Senior Action Network (SAN) with Planning for Elders in the Central City (PECC). We are excited to build a new organization, continuing to empower and organize seniors and people with disabilities to stand up for our rights!
- SDA has a General Meeting every month, always the second Thursday,
10:00-12:00 at 1187 Franklin Street at Geary in San Francisco.
Everyone is welcome, so please join us!
- SDA Housing Action Collaborative (SHAC) Meeting:
1390 Mission Street (at 10th St.), 2nd floor (Mercy Family Housing)
Meetings are generally the 3rd Wednesday
of the month at 1:00 pm.
- HealthCare Action Team (HAT) meets on the second Wednesday
every month, 11:00–12:00 at Bayanihan, 1010 Mission Street, San Francisco.
- Senior and Disability Survival School and Senior and Disability Survival University
Please contact Sarah for the Survival School and Pi for the University"
- Outside events:
Email us to get your event added to our list!
- SDA's newsletter, News and Views for March 2013 (8 page PDF)